Sunday, September 25, 2011

Instructions on iPad


Wouldn't it be nice to have iPad instructions, step by step guide so it was easier to use and understand? Have you ever bought an electronic device, such as the iPad, and had no idea of how to use its awesome features? What about trying to find out how to use these features by searching the web and coming up with a whole lot of pointless answers, that aren’t even to the question you are seeking? Well, your worries are over. There is a new book out that is designed to help guide us to understanding the awesome iPad we have. It is similar to the “How to for Dummies Book”, but this is a iPad guide for Idiots. This book is designed to help guide you step by step through your iPad and how to take advantage of all of its great features, which is why we purchased our iPads to begin with, right? I get tired of reading through 250 page manuals that seem to speak computer tech and make no sense to me. I found this book to help put a stop to wasting my time, so I would like to share this new book with you. You can learn all there is to know about your iPad in ONE place, no more endless hours of searching the web and trying to piece together information found here and there, NO. Now you can actually spend very little time and understand all you need about your iPad in one place; the iPad guide for Idiots. What convinced me to give this a try was not only the 60-day money back guarantee (although, that was a big bonus), it was the fact that this book showed me that I could learn all I needed in one place and stop wasting my time searching everywhere else and continually coming up short. The iPad guide for Idiots provided me with information on how to utilize my iPads maps, how to store ibooks, how to use my apple connectivity; including iTunes and apple music. I also learned how to use all of my business functions from my contacts, to my calendar. What I love the most about this book is the way it also provides the information on tips and tricks with my iPad, things I would have never figured out on my own. What is the point of owning such a great electronic, such as the iPad, if you never utilize half of its features? I loved the fact that I didn’t have to spend hours or time on just “some” information, this book provided me with all the answers I needed. I wanted to share this with you, because only for a limited time they are offering this great book at the low cost of only $37; it retails for $97. So, now is the time my friends. You can now have time to actually enjoy using your iPad, rather than trying to figure out HOW to use it. For more information please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment