Monday, September 26, 2011

Gas Car into Electric Car

Converting your own car to electric. Turning Gas into cash, I didn't even know you could turn your Gas guzzling car into an Electric car, lead alone that it could be easy! So I was looking around and found this site that even has a video of the famous actor, TOM HANKS talking about the car he converted into electric. No more reaching deep into your pockets or digging out those wallets. Now is the time to start saving your money, times are tough, why should you spend so much to get where you need to go. I love this idea and after reviewing this book, written by two people with a simple desire to save money, I had to share this. Les and Jane Oke share their experience and knowledge in a how to build your gas car into an electric car with ease. What I really thought was above and beyond from this couple was their desire to share the savings with the world. Not only have they published a Step by Step book titled, "Build Your Own Electric Car", they have also published books like, "Make Your Own Solar Panels", "Build Your Own Generator", "Renewable Energy Solutions Guide", and "Make Your Own Bio Diesel". Within this study I discovered that for a limited time you can get ALL 5 of these great books at a low cost, which also comes with an unconditional 60 day money back guarantee, I personal love 60 day money back guarantees; you simply can NOT go wrong.


I would have never imagined that this was even possible. Whenever I imagined electric vehicles I always thought of the new Nissan Electric Car or the Chevy Volt we all keep seeing commercials on. I never thought you could actually convert the car you had already invested in, into an electric means of transportation. Amazing is the only word that comes to my mind when I think about this. Upon my research I also discovered that there are many people who can make this huge difference in their own wallets/purses for less then five hundred dollars. I questioned this because usually something that seems to good to be true, is just that. However, according to testimonies from people ranging from California to Florida, it seems to be one of the best investments a person could make. Not only is converting your own car affordable and save you such a huge amount monthly, it can also be done by anyone. Incredibly enough you don't have to have any mechanic background, experience, or license in order to make this transaction smooth. You yourself can do this all by yourself, of 'course, me being a woman, I say let the man handle it, but some women are talented at these kinds of skills, so either way it can be done. In closing, just consider how cool it would be to drive one of these money saving vehicles that no one can even tell the difference. On top of all of this, you would think it would be a lot quieter of a ride when you go any where, due to not having to have a exhaust pipe anymore. So you not only save on money, you go green and help the environment too, THUMBS UP from me.
Check this video out from famous actor Tom Hanks:





For more information please go to:


Step by Step Guide to Building your own Electric Car

No comments:

Post a Comment